Sep 18, 2010

Myungsoo with eli



asdfghhjkll !!! OMG!! I cant really express how or what i feel right now!!
I am certified kiss me and an infinite fan , seeing this pics really makes me proud !!
OMG!! I want a u-kiss and infinite collab!! and I want it so bad!

Just notice look at myungsoo's hairstyle , isn't he damn look HOT! argg *droolll :p
and oh ! look at eli's arms ,damn macho!! i wanna wanna wanna touch that,

i saw u-kiss in person and they were really look good! Hope i could see infinite also , looking forward with that :))

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PIC!

I HOPE THAT U-KISS AND INFINITE WOULD BE A GOOD FRIEND TO EACH OTHER :))

I WANT THEM TO COLLABORATE IN A SONG!

HOPE BRAVE BROTHERS HEAR MY PRAYERS, hayyy if im just a producer i would really going to produce a show of them together, 

U-kiss and infinite looks great in reality show. Their just awesome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment